Enjoy the view of Assawoman Bay from this property. Fishing and gorgeous sunsets less than 300 feet behind this super clean and well maintained home in the very desirable Montego Bay Community. The community offerings include: fishing from the boardwalk, two full size pools, children's pool, tennis small mini golf, wildlife sanctuary pond, park and walking trail. Average 20 minute walk to the beach! *HOA $272.00/ANNUALLY* Updates include: new roof in 2011, new water heater in 2013, new furnace blower, motor & thermostat in 2014, new refrigerator in 2016, Andersen insulated double hung windows, partial brick crawl space has been encapsulated including Delta floor matting. Current owner did not rent the property, smoke or have pets! Home shows pride of ownership. Metered propane gas. Natural gas coming soon; contact Sandpiper for further information at 800.427.0015.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Other, Publ
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,435 sq. ft
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s)
- Low Pile Carpeting, 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Bay, Water
- Body of Water
- Assawoman Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Bike Trail, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS